We are confident that if you buy lamb from us, you’ll come back for more. We produce top-quality new season lamb, all year round. We have complete traceability from our rolling pastures to the abattoir and then to the cutting room, with a total distance of less than 40 food miles. Our happy customers can vouch for the excellence of our product – see our testimonials on the home page.
As you are buying in volume we beat supermarket prices: Tesco retails at approximately £13 a kg (for a lesser quality product) and Waitrose at approximately £17 a kg. (For transparency, this is averaged out across cheaper meat like mince and premium cuts like lamb rack.)
As all our lamb is new season, all year round, it has never been frozen, so you can freeze it. The lamb will literally be yours: our master butchers Stephen and David from Brackley Butchers will choose the lamb and expertly cut and trim it, and you will get every edible part (or half!)
Delivery in a 15-mile area is free, and we charge a flat rate of £7 thereafter. Sadly we can’t deliver to the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland.
After being cut to your requirements, your meat will be delivered in eco-friendly, recyclable and reusable wool-insulated boxes that will keep the meat fresh for 24 hours even if not in a fridge (check out WoolCool – what they do is fantastic).
Don’t forget to check out our recipe section for suggestions.
CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO BUY
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Terms & Conditions
- While we do our very best to check all details of our offering, all prices are subject to change without prior notice. We do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors in our product descriptions, including pictures, information and prices.
- All orders are shipped for next day delivery on our stated dispatch/delivery dates. In the vast majority of cases your order will arrive from our butchery to your stated address within 24 hours, we will inform you if for any reason your goods are delayed. If they are delayed beyond the stated 24 hours or do not reach you at all we will fully refund you or replace the goods.
- If you are not home to receive your box, our couriers will leave the goods in your designated place. Once someone has taken receipt of the order or the courier has left your order in your stated designation we do not accept liability for loss or delay of the goods. If for whatever reason you don’t receive your box please inform us within 24 hours so we can either contact our drivers or track it and if needs be, arrange for any replacement goods to be sent to you instead.
- Payment for orders will be taken at the point of order.
- As we sell perishable goods we regret that we cannot cancel an order once payment has been taken. If for any reason you are not happy with your goods please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the situation whether it be by way of credit or replacement goods, however this is entirely at our discretion. If you wish to make a complaint please email or call us, we will do our very best to respond as quickly as possible and try to resolve it.