We are confident that if you buy from us, you’ll come back for more. We produce top-quality new season lamb, all year round. We have complete traceability from our rolling pastures to the abattoir and then to the cutting room, with a total distance of less than 40 food miles. Our happy customers can vouch for the excellence of our product – see the testimonials on our home page.
All our lamb is new season (spring) lamb, all year round. It arrives fresh in labelled bags so you can freeze what you don’t immediately need, so you can freeze it. It is cut by the Master Butchers Smith & Clay (2019 Countryside Alliance Butcher of the Year winners) who will expertly cut and trim the lamb. You will get every edible part of your half or whole lamb, and we can send you offal and bones too.
Delivery in a 15-mile area is free, and we charge a flat rate of £8 thereafter. Sadly we can’t deliver to the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland.
After being cut to your requirements, your meat will be delivered in eco-friendly, recyclable and reusable wool-insulated boxes that will keep the meat fresh for up to 48 hours even if not in a fridge.
Don’t forget to check out our recipe section for suggestions.
REPEAT BUYERS: our codes have changed slightly – please contact me if you would like your code or if you have any issues: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We are sorry but our lamb is not Halal.
CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO BUY
Last delivery dates before Christmas 2022 are 21 and 22 December.
Please be aware that because of postal issues this year, the is a chance our courier may not deliver on the nominated day but instead on the next day. While we work very closely with them to make sure this does not happen, please rest assured the insulated lamb boxes will handle the delay and your meat will not be ruined.
Terms & Conditions
- While we do our very best to check all details of our offering, all prices are subject to change without prior notice. We do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors in our product descriptions, including pictures, information and prices.
- All orders are shipped for next day delivery on the dispatch/delivery dates discussed with us. In general we deliver to you the Thursday-Friday the week following your order though if you need it sooner give us a call – we will always do our best to accomodate you. Your order will arrive from our butchery to your stated address within 24 hours of cutting on the selected day. At busy times of year (eg Christmas) goods may be delayed. If they are delayed beyond 48 hours or do not reach you at all we will refund you or replace the goods.
- If you are not home to receive your box, our couriers will leave the goods in your designated place. Once someone has taken receipt of the order or the courier has left your order in your stated designation we do not accept liability for loss or delay of the goods. If for whatever reason you don’t receive your box please inform us within 24 hours so we can either contact our drivers or track it and if needs be, arrange for any replacement goods to be sent to you instead.
- Payment for orders will be taken at the point of order, however if you are a local delivery (within 15 miles) we will take cash or cheque on delivery – give us a call on 07821 186698 to arrange.
- As we sell perishable goods we regret that we cannot cancel an order once payment has been taken. If for any reason you are not happy with your goods please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the situation whether it be by way of credit or replacement goods, however this is entirely at our discretion. If you wish to make a complaint please email or call us, we will do our very best to respond as quickly as possible and try to resolve it.